Location: Anaheim, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2024
Impact is hiring experienced Copier Service Technicians for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
Impact Networking specializes in the service and support of Konica, Kyocera, Ricoh, and Hewlett Packard Multi-Function printing products. We focus exclusively on Digital Equipment and Solutions that position Impact Networking a step ahead of our competitors. Impact Field Service Technicians strive to provide the highest level of customer service while ensuring productive and reliable equipment performance.
Impact offers a one-of-a-kind career opportunity with dedication to developing our Service Professionals for success and future opportunities with our Impact Service Desk, Integration Team & Managed IT opportunities with Impact.
We offer extensive training through our manufacturers, and we promote and provide on-going education. We are a structured service organization that provides achievable targets and 6-month reviews with the opportunity for raises and promotions commensurate with performance.
- Provide onsite customer service, field repair, and maintenance of digital office equipment at our customers’ facilities.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and provide preventative maintenance of Digital Imaging devices within a territory
- Maintain a positive, professional behavior and project a positive and supportive image of self and Impact Networking.
- Route service calls in a manner to reach response time goals within territory
Things We Are Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience servicing Konica, Kyocera, Ricoh and/or HP Digital Office equipment preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Performance driven, success-oriented individuals
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to do light lifting of at least 50 pounds
- Requires a valid state driver's license
Seeking candidates with current or previous experience as:
Field Service Technicians, Electronics Technicians, Mechanical Technicians, Computer Technicians, Automotive Technicians, Entry Level Technicians, HVAC Technicians, Robotics Technicians, Printer Technicians, Imaging Technicians, Copier Technicians, ATM Technicians.
- Expected pay rate: $25-$28/hour dependent on experience
- Company vehicle and gas card for driving territories
- Company issued laptop and iPhone
- Up to 20 days of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 12+ Company paid holidays
- 7 Paid Sick Days
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) discretionary match & retirement plans
- On-going training & development opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave