Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: Madison, WI, United States
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2023
Join Our Nationally Ranked Best and Brightest Workplace: Sales Enablement Specialist
Are you ready to make a significant impact in our thriving organization? At Impact, we've earned national recognition as one of the Best and Brightest Workplaces, and we're now seeking a dynamic Sales Enablement Specialist to join our team.
About Us: Impact is proud to introduce the Impact Leadership Institute (ILI), a dedicated division focused on driving employee upskilling and professional development. Our mission is to craft immersive experiences, tailored to meet professionals at various points in their journey, leveraging a diverse range of learning methods.
Your Role: Sales Enablement Specialist
The Sales Enablement Specialist will be an integral part of Impact’s Learning & Development department –the Impact Leadership Institute– conducting engaging and effective training across the sales organization, driving optimal sales performance, and creating a world-class Culture of Learning. This role will serve as a key liaison between Sales and supporting departments to enable optimum sales effectiveness and development.
This individual will be equally personable, tenacious, and passionate in nature –leveraging sales, leadership, and presentation experience to deliver multi-faceted, goal-oriented instruction and enablement in an ever-evolving industry.
Using Training and Development to Fuel Impact’s Sales engineResponsibilities
Learning & Development (Sales Training, Coaching, & Mentorship)
- Develop and conduct a sales enablement-focused training curriculum, and ongoing education initiatives through a blend of classroom, virtual, recorded, and onsite instruction - Help develop, maintain, and deliver learning solutions that build and enhance the skills, knowledge, and abilities of the sales force - Conduct needs assessments to identify skill and knowledge gaps or opportunities, and provide effective performance recommendations at the individual, team, and department levels - Exhibit exceptional presentation, facilitation, classroom delivery and management skills - Create and administer a diverse range of instructional materials and content –including job aides, worksheets, presentations, retention tools, and evaluation criteria– that ensures knowledge transfer and retention - Facilitate collaborative discussion and drive audience engagement for optimal learner performance - Engage necessary teams and departments, eliciting feedback on training needs and collaborating on resolutions - Showcase extensive experience in sales and leadership to illuminate training concepts, and contribute to new sales curriculum and content - Consistently seek out additional expert, industry-leading sales best practices and research, to supplement and blend into core curriculum and content - Utilize best practices and methodology in each phase of the training lifecycle; assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Create synergies between ILI + SalesOps, Corporate Marketing, Administration, and more to streamline communication and build stronger understanding of sales resources, platforms, and tools - Aid in Change Management and adoption/utilization of emerging processes and technologies - Collaborate and refine sales-facing collateral, to elevate the sales process and client experience- Develop effective messaging and content for outbound cadencing; ensure success and utilization of Salesloft - Help analyze and manage sales metrics for performance improvements (retention, velocity, on-ramping, etc.) - Provide coaching and mentorship directly to Sales Team, elicit feedback and collaborate on solutions - Provide mentorship within the ILI department to grow the capacity and vision of Sales Enablement
Things We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be an engaging speaker, dynamic team-player, and out-of-the-box thinker, with a thirst for coaching and inspiring others. This individual with be highly adaptable, intuitive, detail-oriented, and eager to jump in front of the classroom, lead shoulder-to-shoulder, and offer new ideas.
- 3-5+ years professional experience in Business Development, Sales Management, Corporate L&D, Talent Management, or other related roles (experience in Sales Leadership and/or Adult Learning preferred) - Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communications, I/O Psychology, Marketing, or other related discipline - Demonstrated ability to design & facilitate course curriculum, adhering to Instructional Design standards - Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills - Ability to juggle multiple projects and changing deadlines, remain open-minded and adaptable - Ability to work within a team-oriented environment, have fun and drive progress
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability/Life, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) discretionary match & retirement plans
- Continued education reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities