Location: Bolingbrook, IL, United States
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2023
Impact is hiring an Executive Marketing Consultant for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest workplace!
The main responsibilities of an Executive Marketing Consultant will be to act as the subject matter expert for our sales teams as it pertains to Impact’s Marketing Services. This will be done by evaluating prospective clients with discovery, analysis, and ultimately recommendations of strategic marketing solutions. These solutions will leverage Impact’s Managed Marketing Services to address the core challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
About Impact’s Managed Marketing Division
We are positioned to be a full-service agency for all marketing needs. Once an Impact client, our clients have full access to our entire team of creatives, strategists, and analysts. We provide our clients with a strategic plan at the start of the engagement which may include any mix of the following tactics, all based upon our clients’ goals. As our clients’ goals and needs evolve throughout the relationship, have peace of mind knowing that we have the skills, experience and services to help serve them with whatever they need.
Our solutions include:- Website Design & Development
Things we are looking for
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or another related field
- Proven success in marketing & business development roles
- Experience understanding and implementing the value of aligning sales and marketing within organizations
- Experience building and managing a healthy sales pipeline in all stages of the sales cycle
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- High level understanding of the marketing industry landscape and how these solutions work together, including but not limited to
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Analytics, social media, email marketing etc.)
- Advertising (media, digital, print, B2B & B2C, e-commerce etc.)
- Market Research
- Sales and Promotion
- A passion for building relationships and driving solutions for clients
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Team-oriented and the desire to continue to educate and cultivate the New Business Development Team you are assisting
Benefits- Competitive annual salary based on experience