Impact is hiring a Client IT Operations Analyst for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
A Client Operations Analyst or COA works directly with the Managed IT Service Delivery team on tasks related to providing World Class Service across many industries. The Impact COA is responsible for analyzing, optimizing, and monitoring service delivery processes and systems to ensure the organization meets or exceeds customer expectations while achieving operational goals. This role collaborates with the Service Delivery team to investigate tickets and escalations to ensure Impact’s customers are being provided with World Class Service.
Watch the video below to learn more about our Managed IT division!
How Impact’s MIT and Cloud Solutions Help BusinessesResponsibilities
A Client Operations Analyst will hold various responsibilities including, but not limited to, service delivery analysis, process improvement, performance monitoring, data analysis, and reporting and documentation.
- Review and maintain IT Glue documentation around ticket escalation for assigned clients to improve Service Desk remote support effectiveness.
- Work with Program Management Office to ensure all client onboarding documentation is up to date.
- Evaluate and review Executive Summary recommendations with Technical Account Managers and Virtual CIOs to provide necessary monthly reporting metrics.
- Review client ticketing data and provide an analysis and report of key metrics.
- Create PowerPoint deck/slides and documentation using data from reports to prepare for Periodic Business Reviews (PBR).
- Attend PBR meetings to assist in note taking, meeting recap, follow up, and future planning.
- Own, maintain, and improve all administrative processes and procedures inside of Virtual CIO Program and Service Delivery efforts.
Things We Are Looking For
- Business + Technology degree preferred: Management Information Systems, Technology Management, Business Information Systems, Business Analytics, or similar.
- 1 year experience in process improvement and/or analytics reporting roles (Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Etc.), Technical Support Specialist, IT Service Desk, Service Delivery Analyst, or similar.
General IT Knowledge
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 Productivity Suite
- Basic technical understanding of Microsoft and/or Apple Operating Systems
- Basic technical understanding of networking
- Basic understanding of mobile operating systems & MDM solutions for iOS, Android & Windows mobile devices
- Basic understanding of wireless technology
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems, identify solutions and appropriately escalate issues