Location: Rockford, IL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2024
Impact is hiring a Project Manager for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced project manager to oversee our major deployment efforts across several verticals. Working across the Managed IT, Managed Security, Managed Marketing, Managed Software divisions, in addition to providing oversight to Internal Software, IT, & Process Improvement initiatives, you will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
Check out the short video below to learn about Impact's culture
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Manage work product/initiatives against the contract/customer deliverables in order to maintain profitability.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house resources.
- Anticipate details of future projects by actively listening to customers and internal resources.
- Continuously maintain knowledge of relevant trends and industry news
- Develop and maintain understanding of Impact’s product/service offerings.
- Bring continued innovation and improvement to the project management platform and processes as part of the PMO team.
Things We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Project Management related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- Email and Microsoft Office Productivity Apps.
- Smartsheet Experience/Certification Highly Desired
- Logical/Analytic functional skills in Excel or similar
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Microsoft certifications
- Project Management Methodologies (PMI, SixSigma, ITIL, etc)
- 1-3+ years in IT, Design, Software Automation, Technical, or general Project Management
- Technical Planning/Oversight responsibility preferred.
Valued Qualifications (not required)
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Team Management and Mentoring experience
- Consulting firm experience
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) discretionary match & retirement plans
- Continued education reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities