Location: Appleton, WI, United States
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2023
Impact is hiring B2B Technology Accounts Executives for our Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
The main responsibilities of an Account Executive will be evaluating prospective clients with discovery, analysis, and ultimately recommendations of strategic solutions. These solutions will leverage Impact’s Managed Services to address the core challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
The Account Executive will have the ability to solve business problems, drive innovation and consult on long-term business roadmaps for our clients by following our consultative and thorough sales process. As an Account Executive you will:
Solve Business Problems - Conduct discovery with clients to identify business needs as is pertains to IT, Cyber Security, Digital Transformation & Marketing. Translate into a recommendation that brings together the solution and the value to the organization.
Drive Innovation - Bring precision to a client's decision-making process by presenting and evaluating solution options and aligning decision makers.
Become a Trusted Business Advisor - Exhibit through storytelling and our Business Transformation Assessment how addressing business challenges, providing solutions for these challenges and future proofing an organization is possible through a long-term partnership. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of executive-level presentation and demonstrations and construction of a long-term Digital Transformation business roadmap.
- Manage assigned territory and development of new business
- Validate and work through new business needs that come through our lead generation platform, sales development team, and your own personal prospecting efforts within your territory
- Conduct prospective client first-call virtual and in-person meetings.
- The ability to discuss our Managed IT, Cyber Security, Digital Transformation and Marketing programs by explaining the benefits and capabilities of our team, tools, procedures, and staff.
- Convert Discovery meetings into paid Business Transformation Assessments (BTA).
- Present technology and service demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Educate prospects on the value of Impact’s Managed IT, Cyber Security, Digital Transformation and Marketing services.
- Conduct the in-person Business Transformation Assessment validation and proposal meetings with support from our Solutions Engineers and in-house team of experts. This includes walking the client through the Business Transformation Assessment documentation and explaining our recommendations.
- Educate prospects on the value Impact brings for their current business needs, as well as their long-term needs.
- Manage prospective client pipeline using Impact’s CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Process orders in the CRM and Impact Sales order process.
- Stay current with Managed IT, Cyber Security, Digital Transformation & Marketing solutions and can demonstrate our solutions to prospective clients at a high level
- Own sales pipeline and associated quota. This includes hunting for new business and farming within current client base.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers that further develop our company’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
- Manage workload to organize and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly goals
Professional development and education are staples of the Impact culture, as evidenced by the conception of the Impact Leadership Institute (ILI). Through the specialized Learning and Development Department comprised of industry thought-leaders dedicated to employee enablement – Account Executives are enrolled in an industry leading 18-month Consultative-Sales and Solutions Program. Classroom instruction begins at onboarding with an extensive and rigorous one-week course called Fundamentals, in which Account Executives learn go-to-market strategy, solution portfolio, objection-handling and prospecting techniques. In conjunction, Account Executives receive one-on-one field mentoring, online class certifications, eLearning modular trainings, and team assimilation within their first 30 days.
Over the duration of the Program, the ILI facilitates 1:1 Wellness Checks, Refresher Workshops, and advancing Sales Courses for Account Executives to accelerate sales process mastery, sales skills, solution and industry expertise to springboard them to their highest potential. In years following, they will receive ongoing technical certifications and partake in high-level strategic collaboration workshops.
Ongoing Training Includes
- Senior staff mentoring
- Access to extensive reference library and digital learning paths through company LMS (Learning Management System)
- Solutions and technology training from our partners
- Impact solutions classes taught by department VPs
- Online technology training courses and certifications
- Weekly 2-hour sales trainings and solution workshops/webinars
- Annual professional sales training seminar
- Participate in ongoing training and attainment of certifications applicable to role
- Access to a B2B database (ZoomInfo)
- Access to a Sales Cadences Platform (SalesLoft)
- Lead generation support through our Marketing Lead Generation Team
- Lead generation support through our Sales Development Representative Team
Things We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, passionate about the ever-changing landscape of technology, ability to build trust and solve problems for clients, and possess a strong understanding of IT, Cyber Security, and other technology related solutions.
- 5+ years of technology or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience selling to the C-suite preferred
- Experience in a consultative and full cycle sales environment preferred
- Prior experience in a technology Sales Representative, Account Executive, Outside Sales Representative, or a similar role.
- College Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Results oriented
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) discretionary match & retirement plans
- Continued education reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities